- I am a Ph.D. candidate in the Computer Science & Engineering Department at New York University, advised by Prof. Michail Maniatakos. [Resume] [Google Scholar]
- My research interests lie in the general area of embedded systems security and industrial control systems security.
- I received my Masters Degree in Computer Science from University of California Los Angeles under the guidance of Prof. Rafail Ostrovsky.
- July 1, 2019. An invited paper titled ‘‘JTAG: A Multifaceted Tool for Cyber Security” was presented in IOLTS 2019.
- April 10, 2019. A paper titled ‘‘Process-Aware Cyberattacks for Thermal Desalination Plants” was accepted to ACM ASIACCS 2019.